BTL VANQUISH ME AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY HERE AT P.R.I.M.E. NUTRITION.
Vanquish is the first non-invasive, non-contact, no pain, no downtime device used to eliminate unwanted fat. Vanquish is FDA-approved for deep tissue heating. Vanquish uses high frequency radiofrequency to gently warm the fat layer of the abdomen, creating heat damage that kills unwanted fat cells.
Using the patented Selective RF TM technology, VANQUISH ME allows physicians to reduce the circumference of the entire abdominal area, or inner and outer thighs. The VANQUISH ME procedure disrupts fatty cells through the selective heating of adipose tissue. The process leads to fatty cell shrinkage and elimination.
- VANQUISH ME is the second generation of contactless technology for fat cell disruption. The device has the largest treatment area in the industry, ensuring an unrivaled level of patient comfort and safety, without BMI < 30 limitations.
- Using the patented Selective RFTM technology, VANQUISH ME allows physicians to reduce the circumference of the entire abdominal area, or inner and outer thighs.
- The VANQUISH ME procedure disrupts fatty cells through the selective heating of adipose tissue. The process leads to fatty cell shrinkage and elimination.
- Vanquish ME uses a radio frequency to heat the fat without making physician contact with the skin. Fat cells are preferentially heated without impacting other types of cells in the skin or other structures.
- VANQUISH ME treatments are designed for those who want to decrease the circumference of their abdomen and thighs –regardless of their BMI. The VANQUISH ME is an option for those who desire aesthetic improvement without the cost and recovery time of surgery.
- Your provider will tailor a treatment plan for you. Most patients undergo 4 treatments scheduled 1 week apart. Each therapy session takes approximately 30-45 minutes.
- Comfort is the main advantage of VANQUISH ME compared to some other shaping therapies. All you will typically feel is awarm sensation in the treated area which may last for a few hours post therapy. The treatment is performed in a lying position so you can easily relax during the procedure.